Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

There’s no other...

word for it...
it’s war!
And to think I have taught him everything I know, added to which I’ve been alright not I grant you, a conventional mum, but a mother all the same.  This is how he has repaid me...


His loaf photo sent just this afternoon.
Mine is in the oven as I sit seething and waiting.

When the family came prior to Christmas I enquired as to whether they had ever tried making sourdough bread?  Their scathing reply was we have had a go and it wasn’t worth the effort!  Foolishly I gave, yes gave him some starter and a fulsome account of what to do.

This is my effort, just out of the oven tonight.  Not a patch on the boy’s I hate to admit!


  


What is a woman to do, I ask you?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar