More snow has fallen overnight, and my village has been mentioned on the national news as the scene of a 'major incident', with over 100 vehicles stranded on the nearby A57 for a second night. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-11895812
On the plus side,I managed to do a bit of painting over the past few evenings. The first model to be finished was a Sherman Crab. This is one of JR's old conversions - I have simple effected some repairs and added the deep wading trunking before painting it. The flail 'chains' (made from thread) look quite convincing.
Next up are some vehicles which will form part of 7 Armoured Division. The AEC Armoured Command Vehicle is an impressively large lump of resin and was a easy kit to build. I forget the manufacturer - Raventhorpe perhaps?
Staying with 7 AD, here is the logistic 'tail'. In the background is a re-bodied Matador made from the fuel bowser with a plastic card GS body added. Nearest the camera is a similar conversion of the Matchbox Leyland Retreiver from the 'Monty's Caravan' set. Setting both off nicely (and despite my painting) are the splendid figures by AB.

0 Yorumlar