Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Still Pecking Away...

 After Trumpeter's Salute I took some time away from doing hobby stuffs. A number of Real Life projects had been sidelined while my time and energy was preoccupied with the siege table. Now that I am caught up (sort of) I am back to spending my evenings and some of my weekends painting and building.

A number of small items that I did not finish in time for Trumpeter's  were first on the list. Some resin ladders from Firedragon Games:

A metal supply wagon from Warlord Games:

And a metal hay wagon from Elladan (a very nice little kit):

Currently on the work bench are some more of Jeff's ECW cavalry and some trees and a couple of bridges for our Battle of Gaines Mill which we will be fighting on June 2nd:
I recently received my first Empress figures; two teams of oxen with limbers. I really look forward to painting them; there are no other oxen teams for the ECW available that I know of  in 28mm.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar