Seems Bip Roberts is the Babe Ruth of baseball cards. The post got me to wondering if I am the only collector that adds guest appearance cards and wearing uniform but with another team cards to the team sets.
Case in point:
But it has Ron Gant in a Reds uni on it. So I have it at the end of my 1996 Reds team set in the binder. This is clearly a Braves card. Am I a bit too possessive when it comes to Reds?
Or this:

Card one from 2000 Fleer Tradition clearly belongs in the Reds team set. But what about Greg? He is a Devil Ray. Not a Reds player. But he is in a Reds uniform. Therefore I have him at the end of the team set.Are there any other collectors out there who do this or have any of you even thought about doing this? Just wondering if I am the only one.
Also. Does Wax Heaven consider this a Canseco card?



0 Yorumlar