I haven't done a preview in quite a few years, but it's time for me to take a look at this years' Beano annual.
In October, Beanotown's wildest return for a new annual of laughs and mayhem.
Like this years' Dandy annual (which I'll preview next week) it follows the menace squad over the year, with Walters' (vain as usual) attempts to put our pals in their place.
This year's main highlight takes a Beano twist on a famous movie which celebrates it's 40th anniversary this year.
All the regulars are there (Calamity James, Dennis and Gnasher, Minnie, Roger, the Bashers, Billy Whizz, Bananaman and more, with Tricky Dicky's House of Pranks)
According to the Gordon and Gotch website, this years's Beano annual will go on sale here on the 23/10/2017, with a suggested retail price of $20.99 (AUD). I cannot see a price from G&G's N. Z. office, but should be around $24. If you can't wait, then it is also available from the D. C. Thomson Shop, Amazon and Book Depoitory among others.
Here is the cover art for this years' annual.


0 Yorumlar