Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Maelstrom Goes Down..Wow. Official

Wow.
Heard these rumours for some time and now it's official..
Man, am I glad I didn't go for the last ditch "moving warehouse" sale - fraud? Or a genuine attempt at covering debt?
Shocking business practice really... as a teacher of Business and Economics, I cannot fathom how this overtrading was allowed by the supplier, nor how Maelstrom management made this poor, poor decision.

Oh and Wayland? Great move. Force a competitor out at a cost of £100k? Why the hell not.
Question- if Wayland lose significantly more than £100k in sales per year to Maelstrom, is it not better to force them out of business and pick up the pieces - i.e. you and I shop at Wayland now.. creating greater overall revenue and therefore, hopefully, profit?
Answer - Fuck yes. Growth is good.. although as we can see, too rapid growth is not good!

Read all about it at Frontline Gamer (click the link) who has an excellent Editorial on the matter....and of course read the statement on the Maelstrom Games site. Fascinating... painful if you have outstanding orders...Overall, good for Wayland, potentially bad for the consumer as supply is distributed across one less company..less competitive market, higher price for us.. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar