Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dungeons & Dragons: Half-Orc Ranger Redux!

We've played two sessions in Rico's awesome 4E Forgotten Realms Neverwinter campaign, and now we've reached 2nd level. I originally chose this model as my miniature:



Now don't get me wrong, I love this figure, and I am super-happy with my paint work on him, but I was originally hoping to score this guy:



However, Phantom did not have him because he was unavailable to shops. Last week I decided it might be cool to place an order directly with Reaper for some other OOP minis, and I added Kanaag to the list. Well, he showed up two days ago and I had to crank him out due to his super-coolness!









I still need to finish his eyes!

And here's a comp shot with him next to the old Morgul Gladeglum:



So this change in minis will actually drive an interesting story development. In Neverwinter characters can select from a number of Themes to further define them. I picked Harper. At the time of the campaign's start, the Harpers (a group of heroes bent on protecting the weak and confronting the evil of the Red Wizards) are in disarray, suffering from a terrible betrayal, and with their surviving members largely scattered and hidden.

In my cloaked guise as Morgul Gladeglum I was actually hiding who I really was, the Half-Orc Harper Kargun Thornspur! In the next session I plan to cast off the cloak and phony ID and go public. Perhaps Kargun's recent successes have made him overly confident, but he wants to openly re-build the Harpers and train young new heroes through the orphanage that he and the other PCs are sponsoring.

I'm sure the Red Wizards may have something to say about this! I'll keep you posted!

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar