Well, a couple of weeks ago I featured my Johnny Lightning Monkeemobile. I mentioned that it was a later run, since it does not have the logo, which Playing Mantis did not have the rights to. They found this fact out after the first run of cars (I'm sure lawyers were involved).
I published it, and soon my old friend and fellow (much more popular) blogger Major Pepperidge chimed in and asked about how much the logo cars were. I admitted that I wasn't sure. He added that I needed one...bad. Now I know how much they are because I went on eBay and looked. And...
Yep, I bought one. It was 50 bucks and I said no. Then they reduced it to 30 (40 with shipping) and well...a deal's a deal!
Anyway it was the only one on there at the time, so I bought it.
All because of Major making me go look.
Thanks, man!
Now I just have to decide if I'm going to open it...
Until next time, keep searching for treasure!



0 Yorumlar