
FUCK THIS SHIT
Our President's a fucking traitor and every indignant, passionate line you blog today is FUCKING BULLSHIT.
I want to say : Get off your fucking stupid asses and at least pretend you are a part of something greater than your blog.
But, it's too late. The country might as well be Officially under control of a dictator.
'Ooh, just wait til I tell Kay Bailey Hutchison in my latest surely unread letter to my Congressman's office'. To hell with this illusion of democracy. I won't waste my breath here any longer.
Our President's a fucking traitor and every indignant, passionate line you blog today is FUCKING BULLSHIT.
I want to say : Get off your fucking stupid asses and at least pretend you are a part of something greater than your blog.
But, it's too late. The country might as well be Officially under control of a dictator.
'Ooh, just wait til I tell Kay Bailey Hutchison in my latest surely unread letter to my Congressman's office'. To hell with this illusion of democracy. I won't waste my breath here any longer.
My Fellow Americans, free-dumbest of the free: Shove your i-phones up your collective ass.
My vision is no less rose-tainted than your own.
"I thought..." and that will be the epitath of us all- If we keep dwelling on wishes that our country was ACTUALLY made up of patriots.
Motherfucking pawns. You (and I) have been had by the dumbest shit bastard, I think, in history.
So, Elevate us to Terror-Threat-Red, Boss. The Fox has just ripped the throat out of the last chicken in the henhouse.
Actions speak louder than words. And THAT is the true epitath of our country. A nation blogs, like ineffectual children whining about an early naptime.
Sweet Motherfucking Dreams.
Your Whimper has arrived. Take a deep breath and SIGH for all you are fucking worth.
A nation of cowards acquieses to the fool of fools.
Stupid, stupid bastards.
Motherfucking pawns. You (and I) have been had by the dumbest shit bastard, I think, in history.
So, Elevate us to Terror-Threat-Red, Boss. The Fox has just ripped the throat out of the last chicken in the henhouse.
Actions speak louder than words. And THAT is the true epitath of our country. A nation blogs, like ineffectual children whining about an early naptime.
Sweet Motherfucking Dreams.
Your Whimper has arrived. Take a deep breath and SIGH for all you are fucking worth.
A nation of cowards acquieses to the fool of fools.
Stupid, stupid bastards.

0 Yorumlar